- Keep in mind that there are classes in session and a softer voice is needed.
- Please move through all areas quietly and mindfully and close all doors softly behind you.
- Many classes are very busy and the studio operates on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you have registered through online sign-in you must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to class start time.
- There is no cell phone activity permitted in the studio beyond the shoe area. Please turn them off prior to entry.
- A coat/bag storage area is located off of the main hallway. This is a convenient area for those who do not need to change.
- There are 2 yoga rooms. If you are unsure as to which room your class is in please ask the receptionist before opening doors.
- The bodhi tree is not responsible for any lost or stolen articles. Please leave them at home.
- Please do not enter the yoga room before everyone in the previous class has left. Please wait for the room to empty.
- Mat locations are marked on the floor with arrows. Please set your yoga mat with the front edge centered on the arrow. This ensures sufficient room for all and minimizes confusion.
- There is no talking in the yoga rooms.
- Refrain from wearing perfumes and heavy oils. Many people are allergic to these scents and find them distracting.
- Please wipe up your puddles after you have practiced.
- Savasana is a sacred time. Practice mindfulness when leaving class. Please roll your mat without dragging it, gather your belongings quietly and close the doors softly behind you.
We look forward to sharing yoga and the vibrance of our community with you. Namaste.